Enrolment Information

Our school follows the Department of Education鈥檚聽聽for the enrolment, placement, and transfer of students.

Students who live within the school zone are guaranteed a place at our school. To find out whether you live in zone, visit findmyschool.vic.gov.au

All other applications will be considered subject to available space, and prioritised according to:

  1. students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time
  2. all other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.

Year 7 enrolment

Enrolling your child in Year 7 is an important part of their education journey. We want to help you make the transition process as easy as possible. Each year, the department releases Year 6 to Year 7 placement information for schools and for parents/carers, with information packs available from the beginning of Term 2 for students commencing Year 7 the following year. These information packs, and other important information, can be found on page of the Victorian Government website.

School zones

Our school zone is available on聽聽which聽hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones.

Students residing in our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.

Our school manages enrolments using the聽聽to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.

For more information, you can:

Required documents

For the enrolment to be completed we will require documentation including:

  • Completed enrolment form
  • Evidence of identity and date of birth (for example, a聽聽or passport)

You will also be required to provide information about:

  • your contact details
  • emergency contact details
  • health information about your child (such as allergies or illnesses they need to manage)
  • other legal orders relating to your child and their welfare (if any)